Skip to main content
- To produce accomplished communicators in the English language.
- To prepare graduates to teach English language and literature at the high school level.
- To prepare graduate from academic careers as lecturers and researchers in tertiary institutions.
- To equip graduates with the skills needed for language and literature-related disciplines and professions.
- To turn out well trained graduate steeped in the best traditions of humanistic education, including respect for other cultures and views as well as the appreciation of aesthetics and ethics.